MPower is looking for the experienced Sales Force developer, who will help continually improve and enhance the Salesforce platform. You will work alongside our Salesforce Administrator to collaborate on specifications based on stakeholder requirements, validate the proposals, and deliver the solutions. This is a quite important platform for our company, and you will be working with a global team to fulfill the requirements together.
- Meetings with the business stakeholders to understand their requirements and figure out an approach to solve the problem or issues using Salesforce.
- Collaborating with the Salesforce Administrator to validate business requirements and any considerations (security, scalability, limits)
- Develop Apex (classes and triggers), Visualforce(based on specific requirements) , Work Flow to extend Salesforce in order to support business requirements
- Custom User Interface development, including Visualforce pages/Lightning pages, Aura Components and Lightning Web Components
- Integrations: Use Salesforce APIs to integrate with other systems used in the organization,
- Best Practices: Adhere to Salesforce best practices, maintain code documentation, and write / maintain test classes for all custom development
- Take ownership of release cycles to implement and deploy new/updates to existing applications and code
- Supporting the Salesforce Administrator for some configuration work.
- At least 5 years of Salesforce development experience
- Able to work independently
- Able to collaborate and communicate effectively with business stakeholders / other Salesforce team members
- Experience with Salesforce Lightning Design System and the Salesforce development lifecycle.
- Can coach the junior Sales Force developers for the development together.
Additional Salesforce certifications e.g. Certified Salesforce Administrator, Certified Salesforce Platform App Builder, Platform Developer II Bachelor’s/Postgraduate degree, professional qualification, or relevant experience.
Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities Required:
- Experience implementing and developing in Apex, LWC, Visualforce
- A proactive attitude to Salesforce enhancements and bringing existing code into best practices
- Ability to write, interpret technical specifications
- Experience working with large data sets and bulkification
- Experience and knowledge with Agile Scrum methodology
- Ability to gather requirements and present solutions to stakeholders.
- Competency in other languages / development (PL/SQL, Java, Angular)
- Demonstrates continued personal/professional development