- Plans, develops and documents computer programs according to specifications, applying knowledge of programming techniques and methodologies.
- Perform unit test of the coded programs thoroughly to validate completeness and accuracy.
- Prepare development documentation (Comment in program).
- Maintain current knowledge of standard programming languages, coding methods, operational requirements.
- Provide resolution of the application error reported and perform the fixing the application error.
- Perform system support.
- Proficiency in java programming (Java, Hibernates and Webservices).
- Knowledge of Angular is added advantage.
- Possess at least an Advanced Diploma, Bachelor’s Degree, or Master’s Degree, in Computer Science / IT, Engineering (Computer/Telecommunication), or equivalent.
- Good knowledge of programming fundamentals.
- Good interpersonal skills, a team player and able to work independently.
- Must be analytical and a problem-solver.
- Willing to travel and be based overseas if needed.
Fresh graduates are encouraged to apply for this job
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malaysia Thailand