We are seeking a self-driven and motivated professional to join our IT – Oracle ERP team, located in Phoenix, Arizona. As a Techno Functional Analyst, you will have the opportunity to play a key role in Oracle EBS Order Management and Shipping track. Good Knowledge in O2C and SCM flows is needed.
This job will require heavy interaction with business in terms of demand sensing. You will be tasked with taking the demands through business case analysis and proposing business solutions. You will also be tasked with managing a small team, acting as a development manager for projects in corresponding tracks of Oracle EBS.
If you are looking for a fun, fast paced and challenging environment to work in, look no further!
- Well regarded leader in design and development standards and methodology.
- Leads global development teams to design, develop, modify, debug and evaluate programs for functional areas.
- Guides in creating standards for system development and maintenance.
- Acts as Development manager for medium projects. Plan and track resource usages.
- Initiates ideas for major enhancements or new solutions that would bring benefit to corporation.
- Performs code and design reviews for team members.
- Demonstrates good knowledge in software development methodologies and practices. Drive compliance to Software Development procedures.
- Leads effort to create and maintain high quality system.
- Partners with Business to understand business requirements and translates them into solutions.
- Knowledgeable in Unified Modeling, data modeling and user interface design.
- Performs development of evolutionary and/or throwaway prototypes for user interfaces, data conversion, business processes and technology validation.
- Mentors Level 3 support personnel to perform bug fixes and enhancement requests. Collaborates proactively in global support team (Infrastructure and applications) to provide high quality services and seamless support to the business, complying with company standards and guidelines (e.g. Sarbanes Oxley (SOX) and Service Level Agreement (SLA)). Participates in Audit activities. Act as Event managers.
- Contributes to functional, UAT testing, and cut-over plans. Prepares and obtains approval of system and programming documentation.
- Participates in educational opportunities by reading professional publications; obtaining industry recognized technical certifications, maintaining personal networks.
- Follow company working rules, applicable legislation and rules, requirements, company quality policy and company requirements in area of working safety and health protection, fire protection and environmental policy, and to participate in continuous improvement in these areas.
Years of experience:
- BA 9+ years
- MS 5+ years
- Ph.D. 3+ years
- Bachelor’s, Masters’ or Ph.D. degree in Computer Science, Management Information Systems/Business information Systems, Engineering or equivalent experience.
Techno functional skills:
- Proficient in software development lifecycles namely Waterfall and Agile.
- O2C Cycle, SCM, PL/SQL, OAF, Oracle Workflow, BI Publisher, Shell scripting
- Mentoring skills around technology, standards and leadership.
- Initiate self learning practices to enhance skills.
Soft skills (Competencies)
- Capability to develop core software modules on enterprise level
- Ability to hold the post of Application Manager
- Strong facilitation and ability to represent team and organization.
- Proven track record in working directly with clients to define/influence and negotiate the solutions that enable their business objectives. Excellent ability to interact with customers in a professional manner providing friendly and effective customer service.
- Coach and mentor less experienced staffs, influence others as technical leader.
- Very good ability to interact with customers in professional manner providing friendly and effective customer service.
- Initiative of owning major roles and responsibilities in projects and resolution of issues.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills and interpersonal relationship skills.
- Effectively interacts with business and technical audiences, tailoring the communication to audiences in multiple levels of and broad domains to achieve desired results
Knowledge and Expertise:
- Demonstrates deep understanding of relevant technology, architecture, and programming language
- Knowledge in subject specific software modules and relevant systems
- Ability to learn new technologies
- Possesses strong technical knowledge of IT standard programming languages as well the technical architecture for the products IT supports /develops.