- Participate in all phases of Software Development Life Cycle – Design, Development, Testing, Deployment, post Deployment maintenance.
- Provide technical leadership to the development team
- Able to work independently, proposing viable technical solutions through self-study and in-depth understanding of the existing code base
- Produces or validates the schedule and effort estimate for each task they perform, commit to the assigned task
- Demonstrates an understanding of the importance of schedule and will endeavor to estimate accurately and deliver according to those estimates
- Demonstrates maturity, skill and adeptness in team collaboration, technical discussion and negotiation.
- Continually improve personal understanding of the programming languages, frameworks, technical concepts, methods and measurements that underpin the Engineering disciplines and practices.
- Demonstrates the ability to understand, challenge, contribute or construct software specification and is capable of building software in line with the specifications
- Exploits appropriate software development methods, languages, libraries and techniques and applies these to software engineering tasks to realize the most effective outcome
- Ensures that all work is consistent with defined standards where standards exist and to withstand professional scrutiny in any case
- Ensures that high quality and delivery standards are met and consistently delivers quality code on time and within estimate.
- Demonstrates the ability to reflect on and improve personal performance
- Degree in Computer Sciences / Software Engineering / Information Technology.
- 2 to 5 years of working experience in Java EE development (preferably in financial industry).
- Individual that is optimistic, proactive, good initiative, passionate, strives to achieve more as a team, and able to motivate others.
- Essential to master one programming languages with in-depth knowledge and related framework technologies
- Java: Core Java, J2EE, J2EE Application Servers, Spring/Strut/Hibernate…etc
- Experience in various Java EE frameworks and design patterns. Preferably on Micro services architecture.
- Exposure in Java MVC frameworks such as Spring Boot.
- Involved in implementing applications leverages on various Java EE services including but not limited to Enterprise Java Bean, Java Database Connectivity, and Java Messaging Services.
- Individual that is able to learn new knowledge independently & able to apply the knowledge to the task.
- Working experience on Docker, Kubernetes, Spring framework or equivalent framework, Hibernate, PostgreSQL, TiDB and others.
- Good verbal and written communication in English, technical, analytical, troubleshooting and consultative skills. Proficiency in National Language will be an added advantage.
- Experience in traditional waterfall or agile methodology
- Ability to cope with tight deadlines and adhere to the delivery plan.
- Ability and willingness to travel within the region
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Asia Pacific