We are looking for a highly skilled technical personnel to lead a team of developers in implementing a new web based (and mobile) application from ground up. The technical lead is required to be technically sound and experienced in planning and setting the proper directions and standards to implement a secured and robust application. The technical lead is also required to provide the relevant coaching and mentoring to the team of developers and ensuring quality delivery of the system.
Technical Lead Responsibilities:
- Provide direct architectural and technology planning, problem-solving, coaching and guidance to project team.
- Leading and managing a team of developers in implementation (UI, DB, Core Engine) of a secured and robust front end application, which includes supporting the team in resolving technical issues and challenges.
- Collaborate and support architect and extended technical teams to ensure high quality solutions across other applications (interfaces).
- Work with project team to understand business requirements, project goals and identify appropriate technical solutions.
- Effective communication complex technical contents to non-technical audience, engage in constructive conversation with different stakeholders.
- Vast experience in implementation of web based & mobile applications,
- Strong organizational and people management & communication skills.
- Proficiency with server side languages such as Java 1.8, PHP framework and spring framework 5.x, hibernate 5.x, Struts 2.x.
- Familiarity with database technology such as MySQL 5.x, MongoDB and MS SQL Server 2017.
- Good to have knowledge on MQ mechanism and API integration.
- Good to have knowledge of UI/UX and ability to implement the canvas drawn on paper.
- Participating in the design and creation of scalable software
- Familiarity with common stacks
- Organizational skills
- Good to have knowledge of Selenium an UiPath automation tool
Job Category: Information Technology
Job Type: Full Time
Job Location: Malaysia